WEEK 4

Lesson 4 reflections

A. What are my first thought about the lesson?
It will going to have fun.

B. What is the most important thing I learned personally?
In this society have their own thinking of good and bad.

C.How will I use what I've learned in the future?
Stop destroying the Earth and start rescuing the world. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Create a why shouldn't poem.(8 lines)

Everytime when I pass by the street 
all the why shouldn't rushing and banging into my ears,
Why shouldn't the passbyers pick up the rubbish on the floor
Why shouldn't the people assists the blind man to cross the busy road
Why shouldn't people stop using their mobile phone while walking
Why shouldn't anyone give some foods to the poor beggar sitting beside the drain
Why shouldn't children stop yelling and crying to their parents just to buy a toy
Why shouldn't anyone just help the poor old lady to carry the heavy groceries 
Why shouldn't the teen stop bullying another weak teen in the dark alley
Why shouldn't the smokers stop smoking in a restaurant that ruin everyone meals
Why shouldn't the seller stop selling fake brands or stuffs to trick people
Why shouldn't the car driver drive slowly in the street
WHY SHOULDN'T  NEVER END WHEN I ENTRY A BUSY STREET



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1

WEEK 2