WEEK 1

WHAT IF YOUR BEST FRIENDS TURN COLD ON YOU

If my best friends turn cold on me i will:
1.Ask my best friends what happen and what is going on.
2.Try to fix my problems or what i had did wrong.  
3.Get them to forgive me.
4.Try not to do stuff like this again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Not the end yet!!
I am not teaching peoples how to solve it!! I had to tell my feelings!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

So I had experience one or two month that my best friends turn cold on me.
He/ She turn cold on me because of I had done something that I shouldn't do and make them feel betrayed. 
In that time I am feeling so so so sad and regreted what I had done.
In that time they ignore me everyday. 
At last I apologise to them and tell them that make sure that I won't do this mistake again.

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 4

WEEK 2